Saturday, September 16, 2006
Dan Daaaaaaan!!
Good morning!!
I just woke up!!!
Hahaha!!
I've been daaaaaamn tired every morning since we came back from the chalet man!!
Do you think there's something wrong with me?
Wahahaha!
You know...
Everytime I see the previous two entries by us...
It just reminds me of everything!
And the whole "tryying hard to get over it" thing just...
PIAK!
Come crashing down!
And I've to start getting outta it all over again!
My god!!
This post-honeymoon period is hard to go by man!
Anyway!!
I'd a daaamn long and bad last night!!!
I was at huiguan I think.
And it was suppose to be today.
So I'm suppose to meet you at 3 or 4 or something.
There got a lot of people la.
So I was like talking to them and doing stuffs.
And I was messaging you.
About the time to meet and place the meet and stuffs.
And then somehow I think I got a bit upset by something you said.
(Which I dont rememeber what.)
Then you tone in the sms-es also changed.
And we were suppose to meet at 330 I think.
But at 4plus plus we were still not out and haven met yet!
And, still sms-ing in the very sian diao tone.
And you took like...
Daaaaamn long to reply each message that kind!
And your last msg was like "............ i... fine"
And then, I decided to up wake cause it was too disturbing!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
What a dream!
Cant believe time's still passing quite fast.
Its gonna be sunday tmr.
And then, you'll be off for Poly Forum for 5 days!
Another 5 days to pass.
I better make sure I study everyday and not nuah anymore man!!
And maybe time will pass faster and you'll be back faster too?
Siggggggh!
I'm running outta time!!
:/
Hopefully after your poly forum...
Your schedule wont be as tight with school anymore.
Then maybe we can spend a little more time together.
And do the many things we wanna do.
Tanning, pigging out, catching movies, watching Gong, going museums, taking the boatride at S'pore River, going to Haw Par Villa, etc etc.
Before your sem 2 starts.
Before even more school work, even more meetings hit us.
My god.
I cant imagine.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!
I just hope I wont be adding on to your burden by then.
And I wont get those stupid feelings when you get busy again.
Then we can have ou peaceful happy days!
:D
Alright!
Shall go message you and disturb you already!!
Seeeyouu later baby!!
-muuuuuah-
`missing youu at 12:26 PM.