[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Hey baby!!
I know this is very stupid!
And I know I really have no creativity.
I'm sure you find this story familiar.
But....
Ya!
I just wanna get no point across to you baby...








Have I ever told you the story about the retarded lighthouse keeper?

Here goes.




Once upon a time.

There was a retarded lighthouse keeper.

This one, is a real retarded one.

He’d short spiky hair.

He was short.

And his body… it was..... *speechless*.

Anw, his girl was a real busy one, who kept having to travel a lot.

And she was afraid, he’d find someone else, whenever she was away.

So he said to her, “as long as that light up there is lit, my heart will always be yours.”

So from then on, whenever she was away…

She can just look back, and see that light,

And she knew that her true love still cares about her.









So my point is....
Baby...
No matter how far we're apart, no matter how often you've to go away.
This lighthouse's light will always be lit for you.
And my heart will always be yours.

I hope you'll really just fang yi bai ke xin and enjoy this trip for 4d3n baby.
Cause my heart will always be with you.
And nothing's gonna change my love for you, even.
Dont worry anything changing between us okay?
Cause I'm sure it WONT!
I promise you baby!
-hugs baby tight-
I love youu baby!
(:

`missing youu at 11:56 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker