[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Sunday, September 17, 2006
Hey baby!!
I'm awake!!
My auto wake up time is 11 now?
Or sometimes, a bit later!
Like today!
Hahaha!
And it's bad!
Bad habit!
LOL.

We were on the phone till quite late werent we?
3plus, 4?
Talking about all the rubbish!
Haha!
Wonder if you're still sleeping!
Hahah!

You know.
I had a damn long dream last night!
It was daaaaaaaaamn disturbing la!!
I dream of huiguan people again!
No that much of people.
But more of person?
Like I was at my friend's house.
And you were at poly forum camp I think.
Then everything was just okay.
And we were preparing for some events I think.
And then I was in the room with her...
And...
Something just happened!
I was like...
My god!
Disturbed in and out of the dream!!
Throughout the dream!
And it just dragged on and on.
Yiiiiiiiiikes!
What's wrong with my brains man!
Always ending up with such stupid things!

My!
About 20 more hours and you'll be over at DTE!
Having your poly forum.
And...
It'll be till one week later that I get to see you again!
Time's gonna be even harder to pass compared to Sarawak la!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I wish I've something to keep me busy with also man!
:/

And its only till yesterday.
When we were outside crystal jade with your talking about your school reopening.
Did I realise this is your last week of holidays already.
And...
Your school's gonna start again!
Which means...
All the things I was talking about in my previous entry...
Haha!
I dont know what was I thinking man.
Still thought there was one more week till school!
Guess it'll all have to wait till December or whenever whichever other holiday where you're more free already!
Hahaha!

Oh yah!
Baby!
You haven messaged me your SP login stuffs yet!
Better dont forgot!!
I still needa help you check your GEMS stuff man!
LOL!

Alright!
Enough of crapping!
An entry of crap per morning is enough I guess.
(:

Once again, good morning baby!

`missing youu at 12:15 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker