Thursday, September 14, 2006
Hey baby!
You're on your way home now!
And I've decided to blog a little before shitting!
Still yun niang-ing.
So, I'm not sure how rubbishy this post will be.
Think it's just gonna be a short one!
Just bear with it k?
(:
Cant believe the 3d2n pass so fast baby!
Seems like times with you really do fly past.
And worse still.
It just never seem enough.
But I must say that...
I really really really enjoyed myself with you for the past 3 days baby!
(Not that I never really enjoyed myself with you last time baby.)
Just that, these 3 days were like.....
Perfect!
Though we were just sooooo nuah!
And we didnt really do much afterall!
But it all felt soooo good.
All the quiet peaceful simple times with just youu and me baby!
Though we didnt do a lot of things that we'd wanted to do!
But, it's okay!
It's the life that I want to have with you!
To have you around to share the simple moments if life with me!
(:
BUT!
I guess this honeymoon's gonna leave me with some serious after effects!
Like having to get used to eating at home without you.
Having to wash the dishes without you beside me.
Having to watch tv and munch on tid-bits without my baby around.
Having to fall asleep without you in my arms.
Having to spend moments in the day without you.
(Since we spent like 24/7 together!)
And worse still, having to spend moments more than what's in a day without you baby!!
Ohhhh nooooooo!
:/
You're finally home already!
And uploading the photos to your comp!
Wahahaha!
(:
Guess every part about the past 3 days were...
More wonderful then anything!
Our grocery shopping.
Our checking in and exploring our temporary home.
Our unpacking of things.
Our fights with the evil roach and one whole nest of ants.
Our walk to the park when the gate is locked.
Our cold cold nights cuddling in bed together.
Our attempts to want to stay in the toilet when the other is bathing.
Our attempts to rape/strip each other.
Our meals together.
Our bubble blowing sessions.
Our photo-taking sessions
Our apple eating session.
Our 'everything we do, we do together'!
And of course, the promises that we make to each other!
Not to 'draw on my hands'.
Not to drink anymore.
(We shall not drink anymore without each other around! Okay baby?)
Not to sleep late.
To drink more water.
And you not to leave me,ever!
EVERYTHING baby!
Everything bit of this memory that belongs to just youu and me.
Like I've told you in MSN baby.
I've so much in mind.
That I really dont know what I should say.
Basically, I'm just really really really happy.
And feel all xing fu and warm deep inside of me.
I guess these few days just makes me look even more forward to our marriage and moving in to stay together!
Our future together baby!
(So you'd better not break your promise! YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY MEEEEEEE!)
Can we have more stayovers like that in the future?
Can we can we?
I really want to!
Cause it feels soooo good!
(:
I'm uploading the pictures to imagestation already!
And its sooooo bloody slow la!!
Is that anything you need me to do with the pictures baby?
Like put them into collages?
Or like...
Into mosaics or something?
Or maybe, next time if you come over or whatever...
We can choose the pictures together to do whatever we wanna do with them!
:D
And I'm trying to upload the video too!
Hopefully it's successful!!
Should be la hor?
But, it's sooo...
Stupid!
Ahhhh!!
-hides-
Next time I shall be smarter and not let you catch me flicking anything already!!
=PppPppp
Anyway...
Back to reality now that honeymoon's over.
Your poly forum is coming back!!!
5 days leeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!
Ahhhhhh!
Though you can sms during these 5 days.
But, I still dont get to see you maaaaaaa!!
Wo de dan dan!!
We're gonna be separated for a looooooooong period of time again!
And I'll have to count down all day all night again!!
:"""""(((
So, when are you gonna let me see you baby????
Will I get to see you tmr baby?
Or Sat?
Or sun?
And when are we gonna tan baby!!
You'd better make sure I see you on Sunday at least!!!
And you'd better make sure you let me see you on the day after the camp breaks!!
If not..........
I bang the wall for you to see!!!!
))):
Alright la!
I shall go trying converting the video into a smaller file first.
Then upload it!
And go and bathe or something!!
I miss bathing in that small dirty bathroom baby!!
With you waiting for me to finish bathing in the living/bed room!!
:///
I'm missing you badly already dandan!!
Sigggh..
`missing youu at 10:26 PM.