Saturday, September 09, 2006
Laopo da ren!
One more day has passed!
And once again, I'm sitting in front of the comp blogging!
You've 2d2n left before you're back here on this sunny island!
It's 46 hours and 13 mins to be exact!
(Though time is still passing very very slowly!)
Hopefully this less than 2 days will pass really really fast!
(:
Haven heard from you all day baby!
How was your day?
Did you go into the sea in the end?
Did your skin start flaking or something?
Did the food quality get better?
Did you enjoy yourself in the sun?
Did you have enough rest before the day started?
Did you eat enough?
Are you too tired?
Are you taking good care of yourself?
Did it rain at Sarawak today?
Did you guys get wet at all?
Ooops.
Too many questions.
But, yea!
I really hope to hear all your stories in Sarawak sooooon!
When you're back here in Singapore!
(:
I really really really miss you baby!
Was in front of the comp just now.
And as I looked at my display pic.
The photo of you and me.
And I realised...
I miss those eyes which I always say have shrunk!
I miss those eyebags which I love to make fun of!
I miss those eyebrows which I love to stare at to laugh at my silly baby!
(And she always ends up hiding them!)
I miss those nostrils which I always try to dig some JADE out with my finger!
I miss that silly smile plastered on your face all the time!
I miss those teeth of yours that keeps biting my cheek!
I miss havng your around to bite my cheeks!
I miss that veins that are soo sooo sooooo visible on your face.
I miss the lips that I always kiss.
I miss licking your face just to disturb you all the time!
I miss the head that always lies on my (really marrow and uncomfortable) shoulder!
I miss that smell of my baby that's exceptionally strong around your neck.
I miss pinching your soft soft flabs on your arms!
I miss poking your armpits and seeing my cute baby jump so adorably!
I miss jabbing your C cup with my elbow when I hold you!
I miss those big hands of yours which I love to hold, especially when I'm sleeping.
I miss having your arms around me.
I miss that small (not really existing) tummy of yours which I love to touch and talk to our (non existing) baby!
I miss those really really really short skirts on your which I love to scold you for wearing!
I miss trying to pull your skirt down sometimes.
I miss having to stand behind you when we're on an escalator.!
I miss watching shows with you in my room!
I miss the lap that I always always love sleeping on!
I miss that pair of legs (which my baby claim to be ba ka) which always take walks with me aimlessly when we're out!
I miss catching a movie with you!
I miss changing in and out in the same changing room as you!
I miss you scolding me baby!
I miss you always telling me that I'm really not fat (when I really am.)
I miss you always trying to blow on my tummy when you're over at my place.
I miss you planting strawberries on me, and me planting strawberries on you.
I miss the breakfast with you.
I miss the lunch with you.
I miss the dinners with you.
I miss those fingers of yours that's always disturbing me!
I miss you flinging your hair at me.
I miss your naggings!
I miss you disturbing my fats.
I miss you wanting to paint my nails and not wanting me to wash them off.
I miss you trying to stop me from cutting my hair.
I miss talking rubbish to you.
I miss your voice.
I miss your hug.
I miss your love.
I miss your presence.
I miss everything about you!
And most importantly, I miss youu baby.That 46 things I miss about you baby!
(21+25=46)
But that's not all of course!
Just that...
I guess if I have to list them all...
My list will really really NEVER end!
:/
Ni zai Sarawak you mei you xiang wo ah bao bei?
You mei you xiang wo yi yang na me xiang ni ah?
Mei you zui hao!
Yin wei wo yao ni qu na bian jing qing de xiang shou!
Wan de kai kai xin xin!
(:
I stayed at home all day today baby!
And I...
Only had 1 meal today.
So sorry baby.
Cause I woke too late for breakfast.
And the whole afternoon, I keep going to shit.
Not lao sai la.
Just wanna da bian?
So I didnt eat also.
But, I had dinner!
My ahma cooked porridge!
And I love porridge!
So I ate a lot!
And I was very very very full in the end!
And gues what?
After that, I shitted again!
Hahahaha!
Is this called...
Full of shit?
I slept...
Pretty early last night I think.
At 2 or something.
And I had a dream of you baby!
I dont know if it's a good or bad dream also.
I dreamt of you calling back one night.
And you told me your parents werent fetching you home on Sunday night.
So I could go down to the airport to pick you up and see you right at the moment you return!
So, you were back.
And I think we did see each other in the end.
But, one weird thing is...
You keep coming back?
In the sense that, somehow, after you came back and we spent sometime together...
The whole thing jumped to you coming back again...
And again.
And it just keep happening.
Till I woke up I think.
How weird right?
Me and my stupid dream.
Wonder what it means actually.
Hmmmm.
Haha.
Woke at 11plus!
(If I didnt remember wrongly!)
And all I did was lie in bed to watch show.
And shit.
And watch somemore.
And shit even more!
What a sad life right?
And guess what?
I did some really stupid thing!
I was sitting in front of the comp clearing some stuffs in My Documents at first.
Then I saw the display pic.
And went to look through my photo's gallery for all the pictures of you!
Then, I missed you soo soo sooo much!
I decided to on the show to watch.
I was like leaning on the wall beside my bed like how we always do to watch my show.
And I had Bobby sitting beside me!
Then I decided to hug Bobby and hold Bobby's hand pretending it was you!
And worse still...
I had Bobby sitting down there like you did.
And I like lie on his lap, and put his arm around my neck and hold his hand!
Very stupid right?
But dont laugh ahhh!!
:x
And guess what happened in the end?
I fell asleep like I fell asleep on your lap!
Oh man!
Did I miss you soooo much that I got toooo tou ru while pretending that Bobby was you.
Or was I really tired?
Haha!
Dont know la.
Somehow...
I was just waiting for a msg/call from you all day.
And my heart always skips a few beat when my phone lights up!
But maybe you were too busy or tired.
Or with no means of communication at all.
So, guess I just have to wait!
(:
You know...
I was talking to my friend just now.
Not exactly talking la.
Just discussing about tmr.
And she suddenly told me...
"I realised you have become someone of few words.."
And it struck me pretty hard.
Well, I dont know if it's something good or bad.
And when I recalled, I realised that, yea, it's very true.
I felt a bit uneasy.
But, I dont wanna change or return to who I used to be also.
I dont know.
I'd no idea how to answer her at all.
I could only give one reason, or maybe excuse...
Shao gen ren gou tong, cause everyone's busy with their own lives.
Hahaha.
-shrugs-
I'm gonna have my qing gong yan tomorrow night!
Wonder if it'll be tiring or fun.
Haha.
Hopefully nothing goes wrong tomorrow!
Shall get on with my show!
And aim to fall asleep before two again or something!
Guess I can only cut my hair on Sunday.
Will still be counting down to your return baby!
45 hours and 31 more mins baby!!
(((:
Enjoy yourself!
And be back soon!
I love youu baby!
-hugs baby really tight-
`missing youu at 12:22 AM.