[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Laopo!
Wo lai le!
My, I just managed to finish Armageddon!
And...
I cried like nobody's business!
Haha!
It's still as sad as ever.
As lovely as ever!
And...
I really love the show!

Actually, I'm not sure what I wanna say here.
I just wanna get over the thing I'm feeling from the show you see!
And, sadly, my nose is blocked!
Not that I'm sick!
But... you know why la, huh?
Hahaha!
(:

I'm really glad I got to see you today baby!
Was pretty shocked about what you were thinknig about today actually.
Cause I never saw it coming.
Perhaps I was too close to see?
But I'm glad you told me.
I'm try to myself better baby.
I promise!
I will make things go back to where we came from!
Everything shall be just as colorful and beautiful!
I'm sure it will!
And I guess, I need my laopo's help!
That is...
To remind me from time to time!
(:

Sorry if I didnt talk much while I met you just now baby.
I was....
Really really really happy to see you!
It was an overwhelming feeling baby!
Really.
So wanted to run up to you and hug you tight!
But...
Haha.
I just didnt.
:/

I hope things will really start to get better from here!
And you wont feel that we're like just friends, or even stranger anymore baby!

2 days and 2 nights more till you break from camp!
I swear I'm gonna find all means and ways to see you again before the 23rd baby!
Cause this 4 day's wait is still far toooooooo looooooooong for me to take baby!
Missing you REALLY drives me crazy you know?
Sigh!

Alright.
Actually I'm still damn sad over the show.
And I dont know what to say anymore.
I so wsh you were beside me while I was the show baby.
So wanted to hold you!
And I want a hugggggg baby!!!
NOOOOOOOOW!
And...
I want a shoulder for me to lean on and cry over the show too!
Hahahhaha!

Shall end my rubbish here baby!
Take care!
And I hope you get better tomorrow!!
Take more photos during d&d!
I love youu baby!
(:

`missing youu at 2:18 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker