[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Sunday, October 08, 2006
Laopo!
I shall blog before replying your sms!
Haha!
You're still out with your parents.
And I'm soooo sooo sooooo bored at home!
Lucky I had your entry and the photo captipns to keep my accompanied!
Not forgetting to add, your msges to keep me entertained all the time too!
((:

Ayee, I've no idea why I was sooo blur also!
Just on Friday night I was thinking.
Am I suppose to meet them today, or next sunday.
Then I thought, maybe I should ask Mandy.
But, somehow, I just concluded on my own that it's next week.
And last night I had that bad bad bad headache, I totally forgot about it!
Then today, after lunch when I was washing the stuffs..
Mandy called to ask where I was.
Then I HUANG RAN DA WU!
"Its today ah????"
Haahhhahaa!
I really think I'm becoming a big big sotong la baby!
How how how!
-sobsob-
But yea!
It sure was a pleasant enough day with the two of them.
Mandy and Pris.
(as usual, Chin couldnt make it!)
And so we talking about chin.
Talking about kids.
About marriage and proposal.
And everything else.
Hahaha.
Just that, I guess my day would've been perfect if a bit of the 'gf' ingredient was added to it?
But well, your messages are enough to keep my smiling through my day baby!

Anw, last night first thing I got home.
Was to transfer the photos to the comp.
And then I started uploading them.
And bathed while waiting.
But, I couldnt finish uploading and went to sleep.
So, this morning, first thing I looked at were the videos.
And listening to everything you see.
Watching you do everything you did.
And the photos.
Just makes me smile from ear to ear thinking about everything of you baby!
And that made me miss you so much!
So wished I had you beside me on my bed when I slept.
Then I can wake up seeing you.
And watch you quietly.

Wow!
Last night's PSI was that high ah?
I didnt know that leh!
Guess I was slping too soundly?
But well, at least today was a good day!
And hope wherever you're at now has nice nice smelling air instead of stupid haze?
Let's go buy some masks la baby!
Okok?
(:

Okay baby!
Next time you can take more videos of me.
But, take them at night!!
(Then cannot see my face!)
And, I can still hear your voice!
I like!
Cos my baby really sounded so so so so so cute that I wanted to run to your house to hug you tight once I heard it!
:DD

And yes baby.
Thank you for the wonderful night yesterday too!
I haven had so much fun doing such simple things for some time.
Like, relieving our childhood times.
Having my baby for company.
And enjoying te quiet times.
Holding the lantern and walking around.
A pity we didnt get to walk around more.
And playing with candles, and sparklers.
Seeing my silly baby not know how to handle lighters and candles.
Looking at her smiling so adorably at the "wishing boat".
And trying to make them go down the 'waterfall'.
Watching her burst the little bubbles at the playground.
And hugging her while she blew those bubbles on top of the slides.
Each time I hear you calling me 'laogong' just totally melts my heart baby!
And every word you speak, comes right into my heart, and make me feel so... xing fu!
I really really like the time we had at the playground too baby!
All the private moments of us, and us only.
-hugs baby tight once again-

Actually baby...
I realised we've been taking quite a bit of photos lately?
Like...
Recent two months?
Compared to last time.
Compared to when we were first together?
But, we shall take EVEN MORE ok baby?
Then when we wanna do the collage for our new template, we'll have so many pictures to choose from!
YAY!
:DD

Cant wait for these 2 and 1/2 years to pass!
Cant wait for live with my baby.
Cant wait to officially call you 'my wife' baby!

iloveyouu baby!
always always!
-muah-

`missing youu at 8:42 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker