[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, December 21, 2006
DARRRRRRRRRLIIIIIIIIIIING!!
You haven replied me yet!
So I've decided to get outta bed to blog a little before I go to bed!!
I'm so so so so so tired la!
Must be cos of the countless times that I woke up last night!
But!
Tonight I shall have nice undisturbed sleep with nice sweet dreams of my little sweet baby!!

I'm missing baby already!!
Missing baby's tight hugs.
The way baby have her arms around me keeping me so secure.
Missing baby's sweet kisses.
The way baby kisses me everywhere, my face, my neck, so gently and slowly.
Missing baby's soft soft comfortable touch.
The way baby moves her hands up and down my body making me feel that... amazing tingling lovely feeling.
Missing baby's breathing into my ears and onto my face.
The familier smell of baby's breath that I'm so hooked onto.
Missing baby's body smell.
The nice xiang xiang thing on baby, that never seems to fade away.
And every other thing about my sweet baby!!
Basically, I'm just missing my baby!
A lot a lot already!!
BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
I want want want baby!
I want baby's hugs, kisses, smells, bites, and pokes!!
:/

Anyway darling!!
Today's been a nice and fun day for me!!
Simple lunch with BABY.
Watching tv with BABY in BABY's living room on the sofa with BABY in my arms!
Watching jin zhi yu nie on BABY's lappie hiding in the blankie with BABY and hugging BABY!
Kissing my BABY and feeling BABY's kisses!
Letting my hands wander about BABY's body, and feeling BABY touching mine.
Feeling BABY's bites all over me.
Watching my cute little BABY blow my face and tummy!
WALKING A AROUND at Citylink holding BABY's hands.
Travelling on a new colorful train with BABY from Cityhall to Raffles Place!
Having dinner with BABY, and with my best friends!
Bowling with BABY for this first time, and seeing how cute my BABY is when she bowls!
Carrying the same bobby keychain out with BABY!
Wearing same color top with BABY as if we were in qing lv zhuang!
Taking the train home with BABY and listening to BABY talk about YIN YUAN!
Having BABY walking me to the cab stand and paying for my trip home!
So so so so so so many things!
All contributing to making me a really happy girl today!!
And they all have one common thing baby!
They all happened cause baby's with me!
So in conclusion?
I'm so happy cause of my baby, cause I had baby with me!
My little precious darling!
Thank you baby!
-muah muah muah baby everywhere-
I'm so gonna hug baby tight and sniff and kiss baby all over when I next see baby!!

Alright!
I shall go back to lie on the bed already darling!
Have an early night!!
Since baby's gonna wake early tomorrow!!

I love my baby!!!
And I will always always love my baby!!
:D

`missing youu at 1:03 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker