Sunday, December 10, 2006
Hey baby!!
It's almost 130!
And you haven messaged me to tell me that you've moved to the bed to sleep or anything at all!!
And something in me just wont let me go to sleep.
Cause usually even if you fall asleep on the couch...
Someone'd have wakened you by this time.
Or you would've wakened up on your own.
To move to your room to sleep properly.
But...
Ahhh.
It's 130 already.
I've no idea why I just get especially sensitive and worked up when I dont hear from you.
Cause I really have no idea if anything might've suddenly happened.
To you, to your phone, to us.
Any of these cases!
I just cant help not being too optimisstic about all these baby.
I'm so sorry.
Ahhhh.
I'm just praying that I'll get a message from you soon baby.
If not, I think I'll have to take quite some time to calm down.
Stop thinking.
Then go to bed.
Okay.
I think I'm quite stupid.
Always thinking and worrying at the wrong times.
But...
Ahhh.
I dont know baby.
And I really hate this feeling.
The exact feeling of what I got on my econs paper day.
Which is...
My previous entry baby.
We havent realy been blogging in here for quite sometime isnt it baby?
I stopped blogging in my own blog for a week plus too.
Haha.
I think I'm just getting lazy.
And, I've no idea what to blog about.
I guess, things have been happening so outta a sudden that...
I've lost the thing to blog about my daily life?
Maybe I'm just scared to face the sudden big changes in moods and atmosphere.
Haha.
Like that also good la.
Face less of the comp.
Other than talking to baby on msn.
And watching shows with baby just like this afternoon.
Oh man.
I'm so tempted to call you to wake you up if you're really just sleeping too soundly on your sofa now baby!
Cause I cant think of any other way to get this nagging feeling outta my mind.
Damn it damn it damn it!
Safe me baby!!
And I miss you so much baby!
I had a really wonderful and simple day with you baby!
And it's making me miss you like crazy!
I so cant wait for monday to come baby!
And I can see you again darling!
Alright.
I guess I shall go find some games to play on miniclip and...
Try to get over this.
Good night baby!
Sleep tight!
Hoping to hear from you really soon baby!
I love baby!
`missing youu at 1:23 AM.