Monday, December 11, 2006
HORHOR!!
Baby!!
We post here so rarely that sometimes you can FORGET this place?
HORHORHOR!!!!!
Haha!
Just kidding baby!(:
Well well!
I'm here to answer your question!
Your post is seen right tonight!
The same night as when you posted it!
Heehee!
And, the next entry is also posted on exactly the same night baby!
Heeehee!
You're doing your ppt slides now if I'm not wrong?
So, I shall not go online to disturb you from the comp.
Shall just be contented with replying your sms-es baby!
You've been so funny all day and all night baby!
So so so cute.
And makes me miss you so so so much.
After twho whole looooong dreadful days without you baby.
And there's a whole looooong afternoon to go tomorrow before I get to see you!
I really wonder how i survived the days baby!!
))):
And and, you really dont needa say sorry already la baby!
You already explained to me the whole situation ytd morning already ma!
And my yi jing liao jie zhuang kuang le!
So, dont needa apologise already silly!!
Hmm, I'm really sorry for being so pessimisstic la baby.
I know things were all fine between us.
The messages we sent were all okay and nice nad making me smile still.
And I was fine with it at first that you didnt reply.
Cause I just thought it the usual you dozed off watching tv or something situation?
But I sent a msg to tell you if you move back to the room, do drop me a msg.
And until 1plus 2plus 3plus I still never receive a message.
And that's totally not usual already ma!
Cause most of the time you'd wake by 12plus 1plus to move back to the room one.
That's when I started to really hu si luan xiang and got paranoid about things.
I'm really really sorry for being so stupid baby!
:/
And and and...
I guess another reason is...
Sometimes things just happen and change very suddenly between us that...
I dont know whether us sounding totally okay before that means that things will still be okay after that?
Like, cause I'm very insensitive?
So sometimes what we're talking about, or what tone you've been talking in ming ming jiu not very good already, but I still wont sense it one?
That's why that night when I was waiting for your message, I didnt cancel that possibilty off the list also?
And sometimes, the things we talk about might just let you or me link link link to other things, and end up with any unhappy conversations?
I guess, it's just cause we'd such situations happened in the past before baby...
That's why even when you sounded so fine and okay to me, I can still get so worried.
So sorry for being soooooo lousy baby!
I'll try try try my best not to be like that anymore k baby?
:x
I'm really glad all's better after the talk with your daddy baby!
I wanna see my anger free gong free baby tomorrow!
See you smiling all the time!
I wanna see you, hold your hand, hug you, smell you, kiss you, talk to you, hear your voice, whine to you, listen to your rants and whinings, and do everything with you again baby.
And I guess I can only summarize how I feel with a very old cliche sense.
I missed youu like crazy baby.
Literally.
:/
Anyway anyway baby!
Something's been puzzling me ytd and today!
I'm got a very very stupid boliao question to ask you.
But, maybe I'll ask you tomorrow when I see you instead baby!
19 more hours baby!!
I'm really counting the minutes and seconds till I see you again.
Dont make me wait sooooo long to see you again baby!
Please.
I dont want anymore 2 days' wait!
It's too hard to take baby!
Take care sweetheart!
And I love youu baby!
-muah-
`missing youu at 10:06 PM.