Monday, January 22, 2007
BABYYYYYYYYYYY!
You're having your test now I guess!
And I'm feeling muuuuuuuch better after the sleep already!
So I've decided to come online for a while before trying to get a bit more sleep!
Baby!!
I miss youuuuuuuuu!!
I miss baby's hugs and kisses sooooo much!
:/
Havent been blogging in here for quite sometime!
Both of us!
Haha!
That's why I've decided to write in here baby.
But I cant think of much to tell you...
'Cept that...
I looooooove my baby!!
:D
I'm soooo glad you came over today la baby!!
Though I didnt really get to eat with you cause of the nauseous feeling.
But at least I got to see you and feel your warm warm hugs baby!
And got 5 strawberries on me!
WAHAHAHA!
My silly silly baby!
Why why why you dont wanna let me have dinner with you tonight baby!!
I have craving for... Congee!!!
But, my ahma's not going to cook it!
And, my baby dont allow me to go out!!!
-sobs sobs-
But, oh well!
Tomorrow morning I'll get to see my baby!
So....
The wait shouldnt be too long la, hor baby?
:/
We've got so many things to do when your exams end when your break comes baby!!
And I cant wait to do every single thing with you baby!
Let me try to list them out!
Then baby can see if I missed anything out and add in for me!
(Just in case when the time comes, we forget again!! :x)
We're going to...
DYE HAIR TOGETHER!!!(So cant wait to have the same hair color as baby!
Have baby dye my hair for me!
And dye baby's hair for baby!!
WEEEEEE! : D)
Baby's gonna accompany me for my hair cut!!(Finally!
I dislike my thick hair!
But hor baby, the back of my hair is quite long already.
Do you think I should cut the tail shape out already?)
I'll be cooking a meal with xian cai tang for baby!!(Baby you will cook with me also!
Righ right baby?
I haven learn it YET.
But hopefully dao shi baby wont think it's too nan he!
Heehee!)
We're gonna shop for mooooooore clothes together baby!!
And we're gonna shop for new year clothes together!!(So cant wait to choose clothes for baby!
And have baby choose my clothes for me!!
Then we shall buy moooore of the same color clothes k baby?
Hehe!
Then we can wear the same colors often!!
So fun!! :D)
We're gonna go to Chinatown to walk around and look at the new year lightings!(Are the lights up yet baby?
That day when you went to Chinatown for dinner?
Did you see the decorations already baby?
We shall go there and look at all the stalls selling chinese new year stuffs.
And we'll take photos if we can!
Okok baby? ((:)
We're gonna visit Chun Dao He Pan together!!(And hopefully be able to catch the fireworks together baby!!
I love to watch fireworks with you my baby!!
Cause it's so beautiful!
And such beautiful moments ought to be shared with youu, the loove of my life!:D)
We're gonna find a job and work together!!(Be it at the airport, at my aunt's workplace, or at ice cream place!!
Anywhere as long as I get to earn money and get to see baby at the same time!
But, let's not work TOO MUCH k baby?
Cause I wanna spend your holiday time dating with you too baby! :D)
We're gonna go to MORE museums together!(Baby I still haven found out where's the toy museum yet!
But meanwhile as I try to find out where it is.
Let's go visit ALL the other museums first ok baby?
There're so so so many museums in Singapore la!!)
We're gonna go to the botanic garden!!!(Then maybe we can even picnic there together baby!!
Waahahaha!
And look at the beautiful flowers with baby!!
But but !
Baby must rememeber to put on insect repellent ah!!
I dont want baby to end up with so many so many mosquito bites baby!!
Ok baby?)
We're gonna go visit the underwater world together!!(And not to forget, every other part of Sentosa as long as we have the time to!
Esp the Ruined City thing if it's really open?
Cause it's so so so interesting!
But, I dont wanna go to the insect place anymore ah baby!
It's so..... EEEEEEEE!
-shivers!-)
We're gonna tan tan tan and go sauna together often!(Hopefully the weather will just keep getting better when baby's holidays come!
Then we can both bake in the sun as often as we want to!
And turn dark dark after that baby!!
And baby can teach me how to swim during the weekdays!
And after that we can go Jacuzzi or Sauna to cut some oil off our body baby!!)
We're gonna go jogging and lose weight together!(Then we can jog, and swim together, and tone up our bodies!
And continue to shop more and eat more good foood baby!!
And then maybe...
I can even try on a swimsuit for baby to see after we tone up!
Heehee! :x)
We're gonna have more stayovers together!!(Then I can cuddle up with baby.
At a place with just the two of us.
And have each other's company for at least 48 straight hours!
And do everything together.
And bathe with each other.
And tv together!
Waaaaaah!!!
So cant wait to have our honeymooooooons baby!)
We're gonna go star gazing and sunrise watching together!(We will we will get to do it soon sooon right?
So looooove the feeling of counting the millions of stars in the sky with baby!!
And enjoying the night breeze blowing at our face!!
And having baby in my arms while we do all these!
WEEEEEEEEEE!
Then after that wait for the first moments of the next day to arrive together!!
WAAAAH!
What a nice feeling dont you thnk baby? :D)
We're gonna have our 14th and 15th month anni during baby's holidays!!(Weee!
And soon sooon they'll becomoe 21st and 25th months already baby!!!
I will get to date you out on allllll the 25ths of the months right baby?
Please say YES ah!!)
We're gonna spend Valentine's day together!(Baby you will be my date on the 14th of Feb, right baby?
Shall we shall we have our chalet on the 14th baby?
3D2N at Aloha or something?
Then maybe we can go...
Kite flying/pooling/cycling or blading on Vdday instead of the usual things couples do baby!
You want you want?
Or baby got even better suggestions leh?
I'm waiting to hear from you baby! :D)
We're gonna do our new blog layout together!(Baby baby!
We can choose the photos together!!
And think of what kinda new layout we want for our new blog template!!
Let's do it soon soon one day after your exams k baby?
I want OUR pictures on OUR blog soon baby!!!
Then I can see baby's pretty face as I read our blog after baby posts an entry! :D)
I gonna go to baby's house to bai nian during the new year!!(Baby baby who can I ask to go along with me to your house to bai nian leh baby?
Does baby wanna come my house to bai nian too?
Then baby can finish all the ji dan juan in my house if your stupid korkor finish all those in your house!
Hehehe!
And we can lao yu sheng!!
And eat steamboat together too!!
We can get more people over for that!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)
We're gonna for go Chingay together baby!!(I'm just waiting for the 16th of Feb to come to see if my dad manage to get the tickets baby!!
Then I'll keep baby updated whether we'll get to go to our SECOND chingay together k baby? ((:)
We're gonna go to the zoooooooooooo/night safari together!!(We are right baby?
This time when we go we have to take a lot a lot of photos k baby?
Not like the other time when we went!
And, as usual, baby will have to put on the insect repellent!!
Then baby wont have all the bites from the mosquitoes!
And my heart wont pain pain so badly ma baby!)
We're gonna take moooooooore photos together baby!(We must we must add on to our photos collection baby!!
We haven really been taking photos for a long long long time baby!!
Let's take more photos okay?
Silly ones.
Proper ones.
Anything.
As long as I get to take more photos with baby/of baby can already!!)
We're gonna BUY OUR CHRISTMAS presents for each other baby!(We havent go and choose our christmas presents yet let baby!!
Let's go shoooooop for something soooon k!!
Maybe something similar that we can have together!
Then we can bring it out together!!
So funnnn! :D)
Baby baby you've to go sign up for driving with ME!!!(On the day that we dye our hair, we shun bian go and sign up for driving!
Okok baby?
I really hope to get my licence as soon as possible!
Then I can get my car, and drive my precious little baby around!
We wont have to squeeze with stupid people on the buses or trains for seats!
Baby will always always have a seat!
Beside me!!!!
And we can travel everywhere together! ((:)
AND AND! We're gonna make sushi together!!(We will be doing that!
Right baby?
Cause that's what baby said that time!!
So we'll get to cook the sushi rice together!
And roll the seaweed up together!
And cut them into little short pieces together baby!!
Then we'll EAT THEM together!!!
Thinking of that makes me soooooooo hungry la! :x)
Hmmm, that's all I can think of for now baby!
But, it's quite a lot already!!
Anymore that baby can think of, baby can just list them out too!!
(:
Baby's test in ending sooooooon!
So I really hope to hear from baby sooooon!
And try my luck to see if I get to have dinner with baby tonight?
I want COOOOONGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
:x
But I want baby MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYY!
-muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah-
P.s. I bet you haven read such a loooong entry in a loooong looooong time right baby? Hehe!
`missing youu at 4:14 PM.