[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Friday, January 05, 2007
BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
That's soooo soooooo sooooo cute of baby!!
And sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!
-tears a little and melts into a puddle-

BABY BABY!!!
You're so so so cute la!
To think you can link the pictures up into a story like that!!

I love youu too baby!!
I guess there's nobody else in this world who can make me take photos like this...

this..

this...

this....

and this!

Other than YOUU my sweet little dumb dumb baby!

Its only with youu...
That I dare to do things that I dont dare to do with anyone else.
That I want to do things that I dont want to with anyone else.

It's cos of youu...
That my life's now filled with silliness...

That my life's now filled with happiness...

That my life's now filled with love...


And I will always always love youu too baby.

Forever and ever baby.
-MUAH-

`missing youu at 12:37 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker