[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, January 25, 2007
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Baby likes the bottle of stars!!
And baby likes the layout I did too baby!!!!
I'm a happy happy happy girl!
Cause I can do things that baby likes!!
:D

And I'm really glad that baby likes the stars!
Baby baby can place it near your study table!
Then everytime you're at home studying for your exams, you can think of me!
Think of me helping you jiayou ta qi!!
And baby gotta study hard hard HARRRRD okay?
Baby you na me na me duo shou hu xing shou hu zhe ni...
Baby yi ding hui kao de hen hao hen hao de!!
((:

Ya!
Baby finally see it!!
Hahaha!
But it's really nothing much ma!
Right baby?
Silly baby!
To think you were still so so so curious about it!
My curious little baby!
You're always so so so so so soooooo adorable when you start asing those questions outta curiosity baby!
Heehee!

OH YA BABY!!
I just realise!!!
I haven heard my speech yettttttt!!!
I wanna hear it TOMORROW!!!
Can I can I can I?
Forgetful me ah!!
How could I have forgotten about it!
TSKTSK!
:/

Yes yes I agree baby!!
Today's a really really simple day with baby!
Just sitting around and watching the DVD and burning our time away!
And the room's pretty comfy actually!
Dont you think so baby?
And I really really enjoyed every moment spent with youu baby!
Doing everything we did!
Indeed a HAPPY anni for me baby!
Heehee!
:D

Alright!
I shall get back online to talk to you already baby!!
:D

`missing youu at 10:44 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker