[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Sunday, February 25, 2007
i am the CAT!


I'm done I'm done I'm done with uploading the photos onto my comp baby! And I'm waiting to send the photos to you! Hehe! And you know what baby? My watch really died on me!! Meaning, tomorrow I'll have no more watch to wear! 'Cause my other watch ran outta batt too!! -sobs sobs-

I'm so so so excited leh baby! Tomorrow you're coming over to tan once again!! I looooooooooove to tan! And I looooooooooooove to tan with baby EVEN MORE!! And I threw the old bottle of tanning oil away already!! Hopefully this new one that we're gonna use wont make me have more fungi even after I scrub clean clean ah baby! : /

Today's been a really good day!! (Though I got awakened by the stupid stomachache in the morning!! -sobs-) Bai nian at baby's house! The whole morning was smooth smooth! Woke up, poopoo, bombom, change change, got outta the house to check for yu sheng, and right after I got to the busstop, the bus came!! And I got to meet baby to do a tiny bit of supermarketing! For YU SHENG! :D

Everyone whom we've expected to be late turned up on time! Alicia, Weilin and Cyn all got to there at 1230!! So back down to Fairprice to get more oranges! The oranges actually looked nice! (Surprisingly!) And Felicia was still nowhere to be found after! So, off we went without her! LOL!

Waaah!! Baby's house looked so so so nice!! And the food were already so nicely laid out by daddy Ng! Yummy yummy pies and soon kueh and wings!! So much food la!! And nice nice baby got me my ju hua cha as requested!! Thanks baby! And, I discovered that, daddy Ng's really quite funny and cute ah baby! And, I won 5 bucks playing blackjack! And, baby and friends took sooooo many photos!! And, I got to eat my cuttlefish!!!!! Baby baby's so nice to me! -muah- :D

And next stop to MY HOUSE!! Baby and friends to bai nian at my house with my ahma!! And I won 8 more bucks at Daidee and Blackjack!! Hahaha! SOOOOOOOOO FUN la!! And lucky we'd my daddy to fetch us out baby! If not we'll have to travel such a loooong way!! I'm damn lazy hor? :/

Dinner dinner dinner at KFC! Finally, I got to eat really yummy and hot wing and ribs! WAAAAAAAAAH!! Tai hao chi le!! But we'd to eat in such a rushing manner cause we were already late for Chingay!! How sad to not be able to enjoy our dinner ah baby? But, it's okay! It's all worth it! Cause the rest of the night at Chingay with baby was so so so beautiful! :D

BABY!!! I love this second Chingay with you!! And I think we really got quite a good place to sit this year round baby!! Thanks to that, I got to see nice fireworks with baby!! Finally, without block, without disturbance, without anything to spoil our mood this time baby!! And the car cars were so nice! The lights were pretty pretty too!! And of course, because I was with baby, everything become even more beautiful! Cause I was enjoying it all with the right person with me! I love youu baby! :D

A pity we didnt get to take photos together tonight!! But well, we got to go back to Carrefour, and I got to hold baby's hands while walking around!! Just like how we did a year ago after Chingay! The first time ever that I got to hold your hands baby! The feeling was sooooo indescribable! :x

And mean mean baby kept laughing at me!! With my mushrooms!! And the seaweed!! BABY!! -whines to baby- why why why baby so so so mean laugh at me all night leh?? :/ But I'm glad baby rated your happiness today 9.8!! I got 9.8 for today too baby! 0.2 goes to my nose and stomach! Eee Eee Eee! But, heck!! I'm happy enough to have such an eventful and wonderful day with baby!! Doing things we've never done before, and redo-ing things we've done before! WEEEE!! :D

Baby! Thanks for this really really wonderful day!! I hope it's wonderful to you just like it's been to me! And last but not least...

Happy 14th Anni Baby!


Waa waa waa! 14 months already leh baby! Please pardon me for not getting anything or doing anything this month. And it's just gonna be a simple day at my house tanning. My gift for you is simple baby. My heart's for you, filled with love to the brim baby, filled with my love for you. The love I wish we can share for the rest of our lives baby, the love I wish can make you happy for as often as can be, the love I wish can keep you warm when you're cold, the love I wish can stop you from even feeling alone, and many many many more baby! Not just for today, but also for everyday in our lives baby, my heart will always always be with youu, and youu only. I love youu baby. (:

* together forever and never to part, together forever with youu; and dont youu know i'd move heaven and earth, to be together forever with youu... (:

`missing youu at 1:03 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker