[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Sunday, March 18, 2007
peel banana peel peel banana


Baby darling! We both haven been online or blogging for two million years man! What have we been busy doing nowadays ah? (I've no idea too!) I'm done with dinner and trying to digest the food already! While you're still at the dinner place having your dinner now baby! Hope you'll have a nice nice full full meal!!

Darr darr!!! My back has been itching all day you know! Ever since the moment I woke up and started moving about!! And the peeling part is like... one big ugly fair patch on each side ah baby!! Wo bu xi huan!! )): And I've this VERY VERY VERY strong feeling that my arms will start peeling tomorrow ah!! It's gonna be so so so ugly when I go out la!! Baby ni hui bu hui xian wo de peeling hand ah? :/

I finally got my haircut today!! LOOONG awaited haircut!! Ke shi, jian le tou fa zhi hou, wo bu xi huan my present hair ah baby!! It's so thin and short leh baby!! And the sides... ... it's one side long one side short la!! HAO NAN KAN ahhhh!! So wanna hide hide behind my darling baby everywhere we go la! Ugly peeling hand and ugly buay balance hair!!! ):

Laopo!! We're finally gonna register for my school tomorrow! I'm gonna print out the registration form from the internet and start filling it in! Or maybe I'll fill them in when baby's around tomorrow!! Wo yi sheng zhong zui pa de jiu shi tian form ah baby! Cause I always scared I'll fill wrongly here and there! And I got a lot of things dont know how to fill one! So baby must help me tomorrow okay baby darr darr? And and, I'll needa photocopy one more copy after filling it in ah baby!! Does whitesands have photocopying service baby? -prays hard that they do!-

Baby baby!! Tomorrow must go with me take IC photo okay? Cause I needa hand in 2-4 photos I think. Dont know how many la! But all I remember is that I needa hand in photos! Haha! Hope I wont look too fat or ugly in that photo ah baby! If not scully late they use that photo for my records for all my 4 years in school wo jiu can le! Wo bu yao!!!!!

You just messaged me and tell me you're done with dinner baby! Finally you eat full full already baby darling!!

Anyway, hmmm, I really think that past 2 weeks plus that we never blog had a whole big lot of ups and downs ah baby? We had nice nice peaceful times like last Wednesday and Friday, we'd our going out tims and watching nice nice movie times! We'd our really hot sun tanning day at sentosa! We'd our looking for jobs sending in resumes and going down for interviews days! We'd our angry and sad sad short time out and both of us crying in Kbox day! And we'd our baby angry with me days!! So so so so so many! If I wanna record them down in our blog, putting them into words, I think my entry will go one for like... I really dont know how long ah baby!

But!! I'm really glad we survived them all! All the big small ups and downs between us! We got through them baby! I hope we'll be strong enough to standt through all kinds of weathers in the future days, months, years, and even lifetimes to come baby! I'm sorry about all the times I've made you really upset, and I'm really thankful for all the times you make my day and put that smile onto my face all day and night baby! (Not forgetting, the times you made me feel like I was gonna get pregnant baby! Hehe! :x) I love youu baby, and I really hope, we can spend this lifetime together, loving each other, and of course, the many more lifetimes that're gonna follow baby!

And and! One last thing baby! It's gonna be the 25th again soon!! Baby baby!! I'm so sorry to have to disturb baby on your family day, but our day of the month happen to fall on a sunday again! Will I have the chance of borrowing baby for your family day, and have baby to spend our day together with me baby? (I was thinking of having a simple stayover from the night of 24th to the day of 25th, be it on my chick chick bed, or in a tent at the park! But...... from what baby said about big bad mean mummy Ng this morning... I think I'll have to change my plans already!!) So yes, baby! I'll be waiting for your answer k baby? ((:

Okay! I shall go reply baby's message already!! Love love baby!! -MUUUUAH-

`missing youu at 6:46 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker