Monday, March 19, 2007
twinkle twinkle little star (:Baby baby!! The channel U show now is very very boring! So, I decided to come online to leave a little note!! And I was just staring at my nice phone wallpaper, at how cute and adorable my little precious is! As much as it's been there for a week plus, but, wo hai shi kan bu yan juan ah!! Yin wei wo de laopo jiu shi zhe yang de kan bu ni!!
Anyway baby!! I was looking at my previous entry just now, and I realised, something looks very wrong with it, then I thought very hard and found out that... Yesterday I was in a hurry to reply baby's message on the phone that I forget my last colorful line!! :x
Darr darr!! Thanks for accmpanying me all the way to SIM today to do my application!! The wait was so long!! And baby was so so patient! Never complain or anything at all!! And you accompained the indecisive me to choose daddy's birthday present too!! I think daddy's happy with the present baby!! But, he haven tried them on! So, the tops might be too big for daddy and I might have to go down to help daddy change it! :x Laopooooo!! Ni dui wo zhen de tai hao le la!! Shen me dou ken pei wo zuo, bang wo zuo!! Xie xie ni orr laopo da ren!! -muah-
Baby's coming over to scrub scrub my back for me!! I'm so excited about it la baby!! Cause I'm gonna be wings free!! And, baby's gonna be wings free too!! HEHE! Then we wont have to feel the itch everyday and feel sad sad about the stupid ugly chicken wings already ah baby!! Sigh sigh sigh!! Why cant daddy go for the check up during the weekends instead ah! Hai wo have to waste one nice beautiful happy weekday with my baby! :/ But, oh well!! I'll just pray everyday that daddy accepts that job and brings mummy over!! (Am I very mean to your parents baby? :x)
Time really passes fast leh baby!! Zhe me kuai ni de holiday jiu yao over soon already!! And and, in a few months' time my stupid loooooooong prolonged holiday will be over soon also baby!! I wonder what life will be like during then! What my stupid school life and school mates will be like!! And what OUR lives will be like!! Do you think we'll still meet everyday baby? Can me meet to go home together or something everyday at least baby? I mean, that's when school starts of course! But I guess, one good thing is, this time baby and I can study for our tests and exams together and hu xiang fu chi when it comes to doing school work baby! Dont you think so? And for all we know, every part of that might just help us to build a stronger relationship baby!! HEHE!! :D
Alright alright baby!! It's 11 already!! Should be bedtime soon! So, I shall end off here already baby!!! I looooooove my dan dan baby!!! And, I REALLY WANNA HAVE YOUR GU ROU AH BABY!!!!! WO YAOOOOOO!!
* i know there's only one like youu, there's no way they could have made two. youu're all i'm living for, your love i'll keep forever more. you're my first, my last, my everything baby, and forever i'll be holiding onto youu... (:
`missing youu at 10:41 PM.