[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, May 10, 2007
everything i do...


HEYHEY! Baby darling!! It's been so long since any of us updated our little bloggie! I've always always wanted to write an entry inside here. But I'm like damn lazy to type a lot on the comp. And everyday I wake up I just laze around till I go out to meet you. Then when I come home it'll be near sleeping time already! So, I xia ding-ed jue xin last night! And told myself I've to be a little less lazy today!! Which... I AM! :D

The guy sent the payment for the PSP already baby! I've confirmed receipt of payment in my Palpal account! So baby's 300plus bucks richer now!! BUT!! Paypal deducted a bit of it as paypal fees baby! And I've transferred the remaining amount into my UOB account already. Will have it successfully transferred in the next 5-7 days baby! Then I can transfer it into your account baby! :D

So so so! That also means that we've to send the PSP out by today! I told the person latest by tmr at 1plus pm! We should be able to make it right baby? :x We've a box to buy! Then we'll just wrap up the stupid PSP! Put in some peanuts! Go to the dumb dumb Singpost! Pay money! And it's outta our hands baby! WEEEEEE! Then by next friday, we'll probably be able to turn the payment into cash already!! Finally got it sold after so so so long ah baby! Lucky you never sell it to all your stupid classmates! If not we'll be losing so much money! So all the wait is actually worthwhile!! Now baby baby can yang wo already!! Hehe!! (Just kidding baby! We'll yang each other k?) :D

And darr darr!! I go poo poo first!! Be right back!! -muah-

`missing youu at 11:51 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker