[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, May 10, 2007
i do it for youu :)


I'm back I'm back I'm back baby!! Da bian de gan jue zhen shuang!! Ke shi xiang nian laopo de gan jue jiu mei na me shuang le! It's 12 odd already!! So baby should be having your break now right baby? I'm still waiting for your msg baby!! Hope it'll come in soon then I can finally hear from you baby! :D

WAAAA! The last time I blogged was like... Our last last month's anni? So so so so loooooong la!! And so many things happened for the past 1 and 1/2 months that I didnt blog ah baby! And there's one thing which we still haven done after so so so long leh baby! WE HAVEN CHANGE our layout yet!! We shall do it soon k baby? Like we just choose the photos together. Then baby can go do your things/work while I do up the html/layout of the page, then after I'm done I'll tell you and you can see see and give me comments about it then I'll change change it for youu and for us baby! Okokok? Sounds like a good idea right? :D Cos I think if we dont change it soon, then the links for the photos will keep getting longer as we take more photos and upload, then it'll be too long by then already baby! :x

So let's see what's happened for the past 1 month plus since I blogged.

We had our 15th anni!! Though it wasnt a WA WA WA day! But I still had a great time with my darr darr!! Then we continued to do all the things we wanna do and like to do! And we ate all kinds of food that we seldom eat!! E.G. CHILLI CRAB!! And we ate it twice some more ah baby!! Thanks to baby for trying to satisfy my craving for things! We also went to Jalan Kayu to eat prata prata! :D And we made nigu's big big birthday card too! Making two big big cards in one holiday, we're COOL hor baby? :)

AND AND AND! We visited the TOY MUSEUM!!! The one that you wanted to go but always say needa pay then dont wanna go! And we saw all the nice nice pretty toys! (plus the ugly ugly old and dirty toys!!) And we even went to the Changi museum to see all the WW2 things somemore!! That trip was fun fun ah baby! Like exploring a place that we've really never been to before! And even the surrounding of the place we're also totally not familiar with one! :D

And we had a wonderful picnic at the Botanical Garden with your clique baby!! 1 big big picnic mat with food, snacks and drinks for 5 of us! A pity your gorlala friend couldnt join us ah baby!! But it was a really fun time with you and your friends baby!! And the food was nice nice!! And I'm sure baby had fun feeding those fishes? Just that, we didnt really get a close up look of the swans baby! And we didnt really get to take photos with the swams too! But well, we can always make another trip there next time on a feng he ri li day! :D

Oh oh! Yes!! And we had our not very successful swimming lessons too!! I did learn the leg strokes from my lovely shi fu! But, dumb dumb me just couldnt make it to float on water and put my head under water after so so so so long!! Darr darr! You wont give up on me one right? Let's go swim swim again soon k? Then can exercise at the same time!! If not, go jogging in the gym gym like that time also can ah baby! :D

And we also had times to laze and cuddle at home, be it your home or my home, watching shows, watching tv, watching dvds, ironing clothes, cooking, doing nothing, just laying in bed, falling asleep in each other's arms, eating with each other, piggybacking each other, swing swing-ing baby, having my small small kuala hook onto me, and having baby wash wash my bedsheet for me! My silly silly baby... making my shorts and my bed all wet wet!! :x

Then... Baby's school started! And I printed baby's timetable for baby!! And till now, I still think it's nice nice!! HEHE! (Very ego hor baby?) But baby's got 2 and 1/2 long days in a week averagely!! Which is bad bad!! Cos baby will be tired tired during long long days which starts so so early! And I'll be heart pain pain very time I see baby having to drag yourself to school when you're so tired! -heart piang piang piang!-

SIDETRACK abit ah baby! Baby baby!! You finally messaged me to tell me you're eating already!! Which mean mean teacher is it ah! Let my baby off from lessons so late make my poor baby have to rush rush like that!! I so hate your school for torturing you so so much la baby! :/ Okay, End of SIDETRACK!

And we'd our first trip to Mustafa too!! Like first time I ever made it there without having an irritating cousin pestering me to go! And first time I made it there with YOUU baby!! Though we didnt really buy a lot! But we manages to find baby's favourite little tartlets!! And we managed to find a nice nice raspberry chocolate that tastes yummy yummy! :D And!! Baby brought me to this nice nice kopitiam to satisfy my wing wing craving!! WAAAAHH!! Baby!! The wing wings really caught me by surprise you know? -touched by baby- Thank you soooo much baby!!!! You always manage to make me feel loved and make me feel warm warm inside out baby! :D

And we'd our bath bath together baby! Both of us bathing together in the toilet downstairs! So so so fun having my darr darr scrubbing everywhere for me! And getting to scrub scrub you all over too!! You know when I'd you scrubbing for me and washing my hair face and body for me, I felt like some pampered little kid having a very very gentle mummy bathing me and keep me clean and protected all the time!! Hao xing fu de gan jue orr laopo!!

Then... we celebrated nigu's birthday on a Saturday morning!! And I made ai xin zao can for my baby!! Like after so so long right baby? The last time I did that for baby was probably when I last made tang yuan for my silly darling baby? And when we had our chalet and we cooked for each other! I miss miss having a stayover with baby and just baby and doing whatever we do together all the time!! :)

Then... We even baked ji dan gao at baby's house!! Yum yum ji dan gao!! Haha!! It's a nice nice feeling to steam those with baby!! Our Wen Nuan Pai Jia Ting Ji Dan Gao ah baby!!! Chi jing kou li, tian zai xin li!! And I did my first piece of baby's homework for this sem!! I like leh baby!! Cause I always feel like I cannot help you when you do your homework cause I dont know the contents, so every single time I get to do a bit a bit for baby, it makes me feel like I really can take away that tiny tiny bit of burden off my baby's back! :D

Then... I had all my surprises planned for my little baby's 18th birthday!! Waaaah!! It was a tiring and stressful period ah baby! With all the uncertainties of whether things will work out, and all the coordinations with your friends. And the dilemma in which plan to use and what to do for your birthday, and who to invite also! I was so afraid that baby wouldnt like to have so many people over for your birthday la! And and all the present buying! Had a hard hard time thinking of what to buy and how to package them and get them to you baby! And what choice of cake to get for your birthday celebration! And how to make the card for you! So many so many question marks in my head before I go to bed every night!! Hahaha! :x

And we finally managed to meet up with Xuemei and Wendy at the Settlers now that their exams are over and their holidays are here baby!! And it was so fun playing the silly boardgames with all of you la! Esp taboo baby!! I sooooo wanna play that game with youu again baby! Can I can I baby? Let's ask people out again and we play that game together k baby?

Then we visited the iCon's rooftop! One of the choices of venue for baby's party when I was planning for it! And we spent our time sitting there unglamly, with me asking baby all those questions and baby ending up so so so shy! Baby baby!! Ni zhen de zhen de hen hen hen ke ai ni zhi bu zhi dao ah laopo da ren? :D

And then came the looooong awaited baby's birthday surprise!! WOOOOHOOO! It was a great time for me actually baby!! Firstly, I wanna apologise to you for all the white lies to keep this surprise a secret from you, and secondly, sorry to make you wait for me for so long at your picnic while I was doing up the room baby! And thirdly, sorry for taking your friend's number and inviting them without asking for permission from youu baby! I've never planned something this big before la baby! Not for youu, and not for anyone else too baby! And I swear you're the only one who can make me want to ever plan something like this for youu baby! :)

Friday and Saturday were really two of the most tiring days since two million years ago baby! Like all the 'cake' baking on friday night!! I was so so scared that the stupid jelly wont turn out right you know baby! And my jelly-making skills aint that good somemore!! Plus I was so so scared that the lamination on the collage will melt cause the jelly is too hot! and that the strawberries will float out of place when I put them onto the jelly! BUT! Very luckily, everyhing went quite smoothly and the jelly came out edible baby! And I'm glad baby likes the jelly and the collage! (:

And sat morning! WAAHH! I was so scared I couldnt finish the card on time la baby! So wanted to finish it as soon as possible! Then I can move on to finish packing my bag and doing a bit of deco for the box for baby! And finally, moving on to preparing the actual room! It was like a race against time baby! But luckily we didnt take that long as we go to the resort room and I managed to meet my darling baby at like 4odd? :D

The picnic food was nice nice baby! And its my first time actually going into the water with jeans on with youu baby! HAHAHA! And baby was so so adorable holding the bobby balloon!! :D I hope the dinner food wasnt all that bad for you baby? And the atmosphere of Cafe Del Mar too baby? A pity the surprises from Wendy/Xuemei and your classmates didnt really work that well!! But well, I hope you enjoyed your little 'party' with everyone's presence baby! Taking so many photos with everyone! (:

Anyway anyway!! The path when you were blindfolded was really fun la! Like my gong gong baby just sillyly took whatever we told you and believed that we'll bring your rounds and rounds in cafe del mar when we were already on the roads and in the resort!! And you looked soooooo adorable while taking your first steps on the bubble wrap darr darr!! TAIII KE AI LEE! And seeing the smile on your face as you stepped, and explore the place plus the jaccuzzi after that was my biggest satisfaction out of the day baby! And that also made the first hug that you gave me at the jaccuzzi really nice and warm and sweet which melted me from top to bottom baby! Thank you for giving me such a good time baby! It really felt great! :D

Though I didnt get to spend your birthday itself with you, but everything else already made up for it I guess baby? As long as you're happy and enjoyed yourself jiu ke yi le! And even though I cannot pei you throughout your lessons, but at least I made patrick accompany you throughout lesson times in school baby! And making the trip to 'surprise' you early in the morning was more worth it than many things else!! And what more, baby allowed my to spend the last part of your day with you! And I feel really really honoured to be able to do that baby! :D

So, this marks the end of my summary for the past 1 and 1/2 months baby! I'm not sure if I've missed anything out baby! If I've, maybe you can remind me on what it is? (:

I guess all I can say is, all the times/memory with youu are so wonderful and beautiful that I'm sure nothing can ever replace any bit of this moments spent with youu baby! And they'll all be the beautiful painting etched in my heart, and kept in my mind for as long as I live. And that makes me even more sure that you can never be replaced, and I'll wanna love only youu for all my life, all my lives baby! :)

Alrighty baby! You're having lessons now! And I'm done with blogging! So I shall go find something else to do already baby! :D

Love love chou chou baby! See youu later! :D

* when youu're on the outside baby and youu cant get in, i'll show youu youu're so much better than youu know; when youu're lost and youu're alone and youu cant get back again, i'll find youu darling and i'll bring youu home. when youu're cold, i'll be there, hold youu tight to me; when youu're lost, i'll be there, right by youur side baby... :)

`missing youu at 12:06 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker