Monday, August 27, 2007
back to lifeBABY!! I'm here to blog! The stupid library here got no reception, so I'm using irritating online sms to message youu instead. And I'm still wondering if it's lagging ah baby! Cause your message like coming in so so slowly one baby!! :x
Baby's out on your way to Vivo already! Hope baby will get to meet them soon since I wont be beside you to give you a hug or cheer you up in any way baby! So I hope when you see them later they'll be able to make baby laugh and forget about all these ah baby! Cause I want baby to be happy happy and all full of smiley! Keeping your mood light just like how you've been asking me to keep my mood light ah baby! :D
I've got 25 mins to my lessons baby! Do you think I'll get to make friends in my new class today? I really really hope so leh darr darr! Cause I dont wanna be alone again during my breaks next time! This feeling is really not very nice ah baby! But then again, if baby's having holidays, maybe baby can come and keep me accompanied during all my long long long breaks baby! :D And when baby's having school, hopefully I can go visit baby at baby's school to pass all my long long breaks ah! I dont like this place at all baby! All the people so snobbish!! ):
Anw darr darr! I'm thinking of going to update my passport photo during my ultra long long break tomorrow leh baby! Do you think you'll be able to go with me since you'll be going home from chalet tomorrow baby? Or I go on my own ah baby? Or or, baby go with me another day or something? Cause hor baby, I realise hor, at the rate that I'm ending late everyday, I've no idea if I'll ever get to change it and the trip itself is on THIS sunday already ah baby! SIGH!
Alright la darr darr! I cant write anymore already! Cause my lesson's starting in 10 mins! So I shall start walking there soon baby! Feels like I'm gonna have tummy ache soon baby! :x
I love youu baby!! -MUAAAAH-
`missing youu at 3:30 PM.