[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Saturday, October 27, 2007
time after time


Baby baby! You're bathing now! And baby's taking so so long to bathe again! Is my little precious baby pooing or scrubbing dead skin or applying cream leh baby? 'Cause it's been at least 30 mins since you said you were gonna bathe youu know darr darr?

Anyway baby!! I've been saying that I wanna go get my haircut, but I've been so so lazy to make an appointment and head down to compasspoint! I'm so so lazy hor darr darr? And my hair is like a bush now la baby!! Dont you think so? It's so thick and sooooo not nice! :/

I'm so so excited about our next tanning session baby! Cause I really like the feeling of being dark dark with youu baby! And tanning on the same mat mat as youu darr darr! Like how we laid down there that day!! Hopefully Monday's weather is like extremely good so that we can have a good good tann and baby can be pink pink nice nice pretty pretty again when baby go back for your project meeting! But hor darr darr, dont be sooooo soooooooo pretty that everyone wants to take a look at youu k baby? If not I'll be jealous ah baby! :x

Baby baby!! Today has been pretty unconstructive for me leh! Cause I haven really done work at all other than trying to find advertisements for my computer assignment baby! And I've to finish reading my Karel textbook so that I can complete assignment 2 ah baby! And, I've to start on my next essay for English, and I've to hand in my history essay in a week's time. And, I need to do my comm project baby!! And, very very importantly, I wanna get my pants and shoes for my presentation! So many things to do hor? And darr darr also got so many things to do and study for! This upcoming week is gonna be a busy busy week for us man baby! Let's jia you together k baby? :D

OOOOOOOO! Baby just replied my message!! Finally finish bathing and applying cream already baby! Wo xi huan!! Baby baby though it was just yesterday that I just saw you, but i really miss laopo hen duo hen duo youu know? While watching TV today I so wished I'd you to hold my hands and watch TV with me; while cooking today I so wished I'd you standing beside me and asking me if I needed helping; whle I was washing the dishes I wish I'd you simply being beside me and looking at me wash the plates ah baby!! I miss miss baby!! I miss miss all the things that I said I ai ai about youu last night on your little bed baby!!

You know just now I was watching tv, and I saw a qiu huen scene, it made me think about us again! How I wish the day can hurry up come where I get to propose to baby and can feel quite confident of baby saying yes to me! Having baby moving in with me and we can be beside each other always always baby! Then again, whether we're married or not, I'll still loooooove youu baby!! :D

Darr darr! -gives baby horny horny ticko face- When will I get to bathe youu leh baby? HEHE! :x

Alright baby!! I shall end the entry here baby!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE! :D

* if youu're lost youu can look, and youu will find me time after time; if youu fall i will catch youu, i'll be waiting time after time...:)

`missing youu at 11:38 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker