Sunday, October 28, 2007
your love will get me home :)Baby baby!! You're doing your ITP thing now baby! So I shall just blog blog again though I just blogged ytd! I'm so tired leh baby! I mean, my legs are so tired baby!! Like jelly jelly like that already ah baby! :x
I spent so so so much money today la baby!! Felt as in the money came outta my bank account like water like that darr darr! Got wakened by my stupid cousin's call to ask me 'where are you?' as usual! Then she ask me to meet her for lunch then can shun bian see see the lappies! So hearing about the laptops, of course I agreed ah baby!! So, she set time to meet at 2, and when I told her "dont be late", guess what she tell me baby? "I will." Yuan lai she already planned to be late already ah baby!! She's so idiot hor? Then make me pay for half of her cabbie fare somemore baby! Chou nv ren! :x
We ate subbie way for lunch baby! 'Cause both Ben and Leng want to eat that! And I added an additional piece of chicken inside, so I was like ultra full already baby! Then guess what huiling got ben to go and buy? A big piece of MOS burger chicken, the fried ji pai baby! My god! It was so big and thick then we ended up so so full you know baby?
So, we went to walk around Raffles City after that, and I bought the pair of pants from G2000! But, cannot alter there ah baby! Cause it might take 7 working days and I'm running outta time! Darr darr gotta bring me to alter it before Thursday k baby? :D
We wanted to go over to Funan after that one! But we realised it was raining damn heavily outside, so we went to basement to see see instead, and then! We walked pass a Crumpler shop and Ben said he wanted to go it! So, we went in and I saw this daaamn nice gray bag baby! The inside is orange in color one! Pretty pretty! Got the brown bag that baby always say is nice one! But, my cousin dont wanna let us buy! So in the end I bought the gray bag, and Ben bought this brown bag that looks a bit like the brown one that baby likes. And the black one with peach inside hor, I saw it too baby! But, it's bigger than big ah! I carry already cannot find myelf in the mirror cause I was completely blocked by it baby! Hahahaha! :x
Just as we stepped outta the shop after paying, my dumb dumb cousin decided to go back in cause she xin yang yang and wants to buy a bag too, and after choosing and choosing, she bought a green one, and got her 10% discount! So idiot hor baby? I dont like her!! :x
Lucky the rain didnt stop too late ah baby! We went over to Funan and chose two pretty nice laptops, one from fujitsu, the tablet one, and one Vaio one from Sony, both are quite nice! Tomorrow I show youu k darr darr? :D
Guess where we passed by after leaving Funan baby? BATA!!!! So I just dragged them in to find a pair of shoes! But, I couldnt find a 20dollars pair baby! All I could find was... 35 bucks! But I still bought it ah darr darr! Cause I dount I can find a cheaper pair elsewhere baby? :x
And Huiling wanted Sushi for dinner, yet she doesnt wante Sakae (which is cheaper), she chose Sushi Tei baby!! We ate so so much and ended up so so full you know baby? And I'd like 5 big cups of ice water? So so so much right darr darr? Hehe! :D
Then we just went to the supermarket and walk around to see see before leaving for home lor baby! Guess who decided to take the same train as me? HUILING!! Hahaha! She wanted to drop by David's place to pass him the Guides cookie that she bought for him. The order from Jiawei one! Hahaha! She's so hopeless leh baby! Right right? :x
Oh anyway darr darr! We really gotta plan plan for our holidays soon if we wanna go Taiwan or cruise you know baby? Haha! I already asked my aunt about whether she'll go with us and she said most probably ah! And she wants us to bring my ahma there and drop her there with my relatives while we do our touring! And my cousins all think it's a good place to go too baby! Haha! With so many people to take care of us, hopefully your mummy will be fang xin to let us go baby! If not, then we'll just settle for cruise and be happy baby! :)
I'm done with printing your e-learning worksheets baby! I shall end off this entry already k? I looooooove you baby! One whole weekend of not seeing you really made me miss youu a lot youu know baby? Did you miss miss me too while studying and doing your work? I sure hope so baby!! Hope to see your post soon baby! -muah-
* if i wander off too far, youur love will take me home; if i follow the wrong star, youur love will take me home. if i ever find myself, lost and all alone, i'll get back on my feet and think of youu, youur love will take me home, girl, youur love will take me home.. :)
`missing youu at 11:31 PM.