[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Sunday, October 07, 2007
you're way too beautiful girl


Baby! I dont wanna do anymore math! Shall leave it till tomorrow during break or something baby! I downloaded quite a few new songs today darr darr! Cause I was too bored studying and I needed some music before it got too quiet ah baby! Hehe! But like all the songs all not very nice like that baby! Maybe cause baby wasn't here to move to the groove with me baby! I MISS BABY!!

And I spend about 20 mins looking at laptops today baby! Looked at them with Huiling and then she picked out quite a few for me ah darr darr! Just showed you one of them and you said it's pretty slim baby! :D

I'm still so so full from dinner you know darr darr! And I've uploaded the photos from our lantern festival at Chinese Garden onto the computer already baby! Probably gonna upload it online to Shutterfly overnight ah baby! And, I've gotta change the links for the photos too baby! HEHE! :)

Baby baby, you're not very happy with me today I've no idea why ah baby. Maybe it's just one of those days that baby's feeling weird or something baby. But I'm scared baby, that it's back to the kinda feelings we had 2 weeks ago baby. And the uncertainty came back to me baby. I dont know how to feel either. I'm just hoping and wishing for baby to feel all okay with me tomorrow, and hoping to be able to fall asleep tonight baby. I'm scared, from top to toe, inside out, every bit of me baby. Every part of me is scared of losing every part of you bit by bit baby.

Guess I better get off the comp already baby! So that baby can go to bed! Good night my love, my precious! I love youu my little princess, I really do. Dont ever go away baby. Stay.

* dont youu worry about the distance baby, i'm right here if youu get lonely. give this song another listen, close youur eyes, listetn to my voice, it's my disguise. i'm by youur side baby... :)

`missing youu at 11:28 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker