Friday, February 08, 2008
jiu shi la bu dao ni de shouBaby, you've switched off your phone since more than an hour ago. I've no way of contacting you or getting to you at all, I've no way of hearing from you baby. I've been calling youu non-stop, and nope, you didnt switch your phone back. I wanted to leave you a voicemail baby, but I didnt dare to baby. I have so much on my mind to tell you, to ask you baby, cause you didnt wanna answer me at all in my message baby. I really dont like it when you do this, when you totally just avoid answering my questions baby, when you make decision without letting me know the reasons behind baby.
"You have reached mailbox number 98569423.
Please leave a message after the tone."
*BEEP*That's what I've been hearing for the past at least 50 calls I've made to your phone baby. And I finally plucked up my courage to say anything after leaving a few empty messages. But that was the first, the only, and the last voicemail I could leave cause your mailbox is full already baby. And after that, all I got was...
"You have reached mailbox number 98569423.
Sorry, the mailbox you're trying to call into is full.
To end thid call, please press the star key, followed by 9."I'm really at a lost baby. 'Cause I really had no idea what exactly was wrong baby. I'd no idea what you thought of, I've no idea what made you speak like this baby. Did the stories of Raf and Candy have an influence on you baby? I'll be making a trip to your place tomorrow (today acutally) if I cant get an answer from you to all the questions that I have baby. Even if anything were to happen between us, I want it to happen face-to-face, and not over a message that didnt explain anything at all baby.
And just in case you were trying to guess how I reacted, as usual, I cried baby, like a baby. I know I suck at handling my emotions baby, and that just give me one more reason to need you even more baby. I want to have your hands to clean away my tears for me when I'm down baby. I want your shoulder for me to lean on when I'm crying baby. I want to have your arms for me to hook onto baby. I want to have you to be with me baby. I want you I need you, and I love you baby. You and you only baby. No one else, not now, not any time at all. And I dont want to want anyone else but you baby. I want your love, and I want you to love me baby. When will you love again baby? When will you be mine again baby?
I feel like I'm lost, and all alone on an island with noone baby. I so wish that all these can be justa nightmare baby, but it's not, cause my eyes are so wet and I can feel it, so real. I tried pinching myself, and I know, this is reality baby. That baby dont want me anymore, that baby wanna leave me behind baby, that baby dont want me to bother you anymore baby, that baby dont want to talk to me about anything anymore.
What happened to the "you'll always be special and important to me" baby? What happened to everything else that was suppose to be around baby? What happened to all we used to me baby? What's happening to me baby? Have I become a monster and scared you away baby? Have I become so unworthy of staying in your life baby? Have I been a bad girl and hurt you too bad that you so want to leave baby? Have I been a mistake baby? What happened to the love baby? What happened to me baby? What happened baby?
I dont want to cry anymore, but the tears just dont stop baby. What did I do exactly baby? Did I simply make you want to slap me just now baby? I dont know! I'll slap myself if you want me to, then you wont have to leave, then you wont have to ask me to let you go baby. I'll do just anything to make you stay baby, whatever it is, you name it baby. I'm even willing to lay down my life if it's what it takes for me to be with you in my next life and every other life after baby. I want you, I really do.
Baby, please come back to me...
Will you, baby?
你。。。
能不能体谅我的雨天?
是否太晚路已走远,
我的眼眶泪太满,
走不回你身边。。。
`missing youu at 1:59 AM.